[Notepad-plus-plus] Placing open documents tabs at bottom of window (like the Matlab editor)
Pavan Jalwadi
2010-02-17 08:13:29 UTC

I am viewing matlab code .m files in notepad++. I was a bit disturbed due to inconsistent views in Matlab editor and notepad++ when multiple files opened are shown at bottom of editor window in matlab as opposed to top of window in notepad++. I tried to drag the tabs and place at bottom but it didn't work. I also tired to find 'document switcher' configurations but couldn't find luck.

Can anybody please tell that is this customization possible and if yes how?

Thanks in advance
- Pavan