Read and respond to this message at:
1. The latest Function List plugin is great
but, alas, has some flaws with Pascal files (misses some procedures
2. Could trimming trailing whitespace be done automatically when saving? There's
a macro to do it, but I forget to use it.
I second this; it would help a lot. Make it an configuration item and skip the
3. Once you've typed three characters, SciTE/Scintilla provides an autocomplete
list of words (within the current document) that start with the same characters.
It makes coding much quicker and less error-prone.
Don, PLEASE make this available in Notepad++ too. Having to hit an extra key
combination like Ctrl-Space makes me almost never use auto completion.
4. A file comparison tool would be great (PSPad has a good one).
maybe you can run some external tool like winmerge (open source, IIRC) or beyond
7. Storing code snippets would be handy.
you can do this manually by putting the strings in the ".api" file and use auto
8. A spellcheck plugin would be great.
maybe OpenOffice or MS Office spell checker could be integrated by using COM
interface? Or integrate the spellchecker that comes with Firefox?
10. Intellisence would be a godsend, i.e. typing "ObjectName." would show
a dropdown list of all properties and methods for that type. That could
be problematic given that Notepad++ supports many different syntaxs, but perhaps
a few could be supported?
maybe this can be integrated in the function list plugin. Don't know how hard
this would be. Jens? This would be especially handy, if combined with wish #3.
12. Simple removal of unused language definitions would be useful.
yes, but even hand editing an XML configuration file would help.
To all of you coders: Thanks a lot for your great work!
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: