2009-01-12 00:36:54 UTC
In this version, a help file (Thanx to Harry) is included in the binary release.
This help document is very well done so please RTFM before you post your question
on the forums.
Another feature is user can change the localization on the run time (which makes
Notepad++ translators' life easier).
Here's Notepad++ v5.1.4 new feature and fixed bugs (from v5.1.3) :
1. Add localization on run time feature : Change language on the run time for
Unicode version (via preferences dialog).
2. Add the ability to force opened ANSI document as UTF-8 w/o BOM.
3. Fix verbose backup bug (while the backup dir is not set).
4. Fix bug that external lexer doesn't work with Unicode version.
5. Fix recent files list bug.
6. Include a help content file.
7. Add new plugin notification message NPPN_WORDSTYLESUPDATED.
8. Add 2 plugin messages for shortcut feature : NPPN_SHORTCUTREMAPPED notification
and NPPM_GETSHORTCUTBYCMDID message.
I work hard for this release, so enjoy
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: