2008-05-14 10:59:16 UTC
I've noticed a few minor bugs...
1. The "hide lines" option (Alt+H, View > Hide lines, or from right-click menu)
is not retained when switching to another document or closing the application.
Code folding wasn't retained in 4.9, but that appears to have been fixed in
2. In the Style Configurator, the default extension now overrides the user extension.
For example, I use .php as a user extension for the HTML (mainly so HTML <tag>
auto-closing works in PHP files). Until v4.9, NP++ set .php files as the HTML
language, but it now sets them to PHP.
I'm not sure if everyone would agree this is a bug, but I'd expect the user
extension preference to override any default extensions?
3. In the TextFX settings menu, the tick next to a chosen option isn't shown
after a restart (although the option is still set correctly).
4. It would be great if the window transparency settings were retained after
NP++ was closed.
5. In the Explorer extension, the last opened file remains underlined even when
that file is closed (that could be an Explorer bug, but I didn't notice it in
previous versions of NP++).
Finally, a feature request: SciTE allows you to switch between proportional
and monospace fonts using ALT+F11. It's really handy, since I prefer proportional
most of the time, but it's handy to switch to monospace in certain instances.
Notepad++ is still the best code editor available. Keep up the fantastic work
and ignore all the morons who can't accept your right to free speech on your
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: