[Notepad-plus-plus] Auto-Save Plugin Losing Configuration
David O'Brennan
2010-07-11 20:58:28 UTC
I noticed after I upgraded to the new version of notepad++, the autosave plugin no longer keeps its settings from session to session.  I'm not certain it was the result of the update; I just noticed it after the update. It still writes the current settings to AutoSave.ini, but does not seem to read them when notepad++ is opened again.  If the setting are not manually restored, it writes the default values back to the AutoSave.ini file when notepad++ is closed again.  Any ideas?