[Notepad-plus-plus] Who reads and replies to this list?
Wallace McGee
2009-12-13 22:55:11 UTC
That last update of new posts to this list was full of questions, no
answers.

Inf act I dont think I have ever seen an answer in all of the 3 months I
have been a subscriber.

I have posted questions and not one person has replied.

I would reply to questions I have read if I news the answers.. but sadly
I dont (as yet).

So if this is not a place where developers are discussing their fine
product and how we can use it better .. where do we go for this sort of
forum?

All I want to know is where that little left-margin-highlight has gone
which showed lines I have added/deleted or modified during the edit
session (very very useful) that has mystically vanished and does not
appear to be in an option in the menus.

And the inevitable Windows 7 questions.. how to register Explorer
context menus to open with NotePad++ as the .reg did nothing (for me at
least).

All suggestions welcome,

Thanks.
Jurko Gospodnetić
2009-12-17 15:19:18 UTC
Hi.
Post by Wallace McGee
So if this is not a place where developers are discussing their fine
product and how we can use it better .. where do we go for this sort of
forum?
Subscribe to the official mailing lists available directly from
Notepad++ web pages. I believe gmane is just a one-way read-only gateway
for these lists and lately it seems to be missing a lot of the posts.

I know for sure anything you post to gmane (like this post) does not
make it to the official list.

Best regards,
Jurko Gospodnetić
Jocelyn Legault
2009-12-17 15:41:31 UTC
You are also welcome to join us on IRC

irc://irc.freenode.net/notepad++

joce.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Jurko Gospodnetić <
Post by Jurko Gospodnetić
Hi.